The North West’s largest and best food festival is back, so join in this August Bank Holiday weekend for family-friendly fun.
Every August Bank Holiday Weekend, the Bolton Food and Drink Festival, now in its 17th year, takes place over four days.
Some of the celebrity chefs set to appear in 2022 are:
– Festival favourite James Martin will make his long-awaited return to Bolton, entertaining the crowds while cooking up some spectacular dishes.
– Hairy Biker Si King will ride into town to entertain audiences with his food and great stories plus watch his band The King Cush play on Saturday night
– The legendary Ainsley Harriott will delight fans with cooking tips and tales from nearly three decades as one the nation’s top TV personalities.
– Renowned chef Michael Caines, who held two Michelin stars for 18 consecutive years, will also make an appearance.
One of the largest events of its kind anywhere in the UK the festival features hundreds of traders, live music, street entertainment, family fun and wide range of food-themed activities.
Everyone can enjoy:
– Regional and local chef cookery demos
– Some of the best food, drink and arts and craft stalls
– Fantastic children’s entertainment with an Ancient World’s themed family zone – complete with sandy beach and magic shows.
– The return of the Main Festival Music stage on Le Mans Crescent along with the acoustic stage on Victoria square, both with daily headline acts and great local musical talent
– There’s some great special events too, including Gin Tasing session (with James Martin Gin), Afternoon tea and the Faulty Towers Dining Experience Bolton town centre will be alive with entertainment galore!
With loads of great restaurant, pubs and retailer offers (all accessible with a Festival wristband – at just £2!) plus great competitions, Bolton is the place to be to have a great weekend for the whole family.